The perfect blend of beauty and practicality, these carriage house doors look like wood, but they are actually crafted of multiple layers of durable, low-maintenance steel and insulation topped with a woodgrain textured composite overlay.
- Coachman doors have the charming appearance of an old-fashioned swing-out door, but offer the built-in convenience of modern upward operation.
- 4-layer insulated steel carriage house doors.
- 2" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" polystyrene or 1-3/8" polystyrene insulation. R-values from 6.5 to 18.4.
- Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- Four factory finish paint and overlay colors. Overlay and base colors can be mixed to achieve desired look.
- Many glass options available including clear, frosted, seeded and insulated.
- Attractive beveled edge clip-in window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
Clopay recommends the LiftMaster® Elite Series opener for these garage doors.
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS